The University of Edinburgh Doctoral College was founded in January 2020 to support all postgraduate researchers and supervisors across the University.
The Doctoral College supports and enhances the postgraduate research student experience in a number of different ways:
- By bringing together staff from across the University who work with PGR students to work collaboratively and share practice
- By coordinating training, support, events and opportunities for PGRs
- By representing postgraduate research at University–level committees and groups
- By supporting and enhancing PGR student representation structures and voice
Where can you find out more about the Doctoral College?
More information about the Doctoral College can be found on the dedicated SharePoint site (EASE authentication required):
Information on this site includes:
- A monthly update of training, events and opportunities from across the University and beyond
- Links to Colleges, Graduate Schools, Deaneries and support services
- Information and resources for research supervisors
- A form for comments and suggestions
The Doctoral College can also be followed on Twitter @UoE_Doc
Dedicated webpages for the Doctoral College are currently being developed and will be published during semester one 2020/21.