Join some of the best students from around the globe at one of the world's top universities.
Joining us in January? See our comprehensive guide to getting started as a new student at Edinburgh.
Find your undergraduate degree
Find your postgraduate degree
Five African scientists are to study at the University of Edinburgh as part of a scheme to tackle infectious diseases.
Delightful embroidery from a remarkable archive of needlework that lay neglected in a cupboard for 50 years is being exhibited at the University.
- Dementia study reveals how proteins can stop brain signals
- Open approach to animal research earns accolade
- Endometriosis could be treated with cancer drug
- Potential harm of new viruses predicted by study
- Solving fossil mystery could aid Mars life quest
- Games can protect thinking skills in older age
- Periodic Table lights up campus
*Times Higher Education, Overall Ranking of Institutions; Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education Scotland.