- Tool predicts patient wellbeing after stroke
- Depression study pinpoints genes linked to the condition
- Under-fives should be priority for snail fever
- Global focus for Staff Week
- Virtual city walking tours win Tam Dalyell Prize
- Awards for restoration projects
- Painkillers in pregnancy may affect baby’s fertility
- New method to quickly assess brain injuries
Information for applicants, current students and staff on the impact of the EU referendum.
Video highlights of our latest news and events.
News and information for our staff and student community.
Search our archive for news items and press releases.
Podcast in which academics discuss topics around a special theme.