- Bigger brains helped squirrels move up in the world
- Sunlight linked with lower Covid-19 deaths
- Endometriosis treatment boosted by EU project
- Edinburgh spinout aims to boost cancer testing
- £8.7m scheme seeks better route to modern medicines
- High blood pressure puts one in three Nigerians at risk
- €2m boost for gene and cell therapy info hub
- New centre joins European supercomputing network
Find out how The University of Edinburgh community, researchers and experts are responding to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
Video highlights of our latest news and events.
News and information for our staff and student community.
Search our archive for news items and press releases.
Information for applicants, current students and staff on the impact of the EU referendum.