The University is constantly striving to improve student experience, and the Panel gives students the opportunity to shape this process through feedback and review.
Students have fed back that they receive too many surveys, therefore we created the Student Panel to reduce the number of surveys all students receive.
Panel members are engaged students who want to help to shape student experience. As a panel member you will have the opportunity to feedback on a range of topics from what marketing materials should look like, to what a new service should be called. You are invited to complete online questionnaires and also to participate in focus groups and interviews.
All the Panel activities are voluntary – you can choose whether or not you want to participate in any of the tasks.
The Panel also aims to have a membership of students from across the University that is broadly representative of the overall student population.
Why join the Student Panel?
- You can help to shape the student experience for existing and prospective students
- You will have the chance to share thoughts and ideas
- You will get the opportunity to meet a range of fellow students and staff at face-to-face events
- The Student Panel can be a positive addition to your CV
- You can earn incentives such as Amazon or Blackwell’s vouchers
The Student Surveys Operations Lead explains the essential work of The University of Edinburgh’s Student Panel in influencing how the University can improve student experience.
Register your interest
You can register your interest in becoming part of the Student Panel via the online form:
For more information, get in touch with the Student Analytics and Insights Team: