Availability and content
This volume is in print. To order, please write to ROSC, EERC, University of Edinburgh, Room 4.06, 21 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh, EH8 9LN
Price: £6 (includes p&p for UK orders)
- Sir John Dewhurst, 'The twin pregnancy of Mary Stewart'
- David Angus, 'Mary’s marginalia '
- Rosalind K Marshall , 'The plenishings of Hamilton Palace in the seventeenth century'
- G F Bigelow, 'Domestic architecture in medieval Shetland'
- Ian Whyte, 'Agriculture in Aberdeenshire in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries'
- Rosemary Goring, 'Eighteenth-century Scottish smuggling'
- Edwin G Macnaughton, 'A Highland pharmacy, 1882-1972'
- Hugh Cheape, 'The world of a nineteenth-century artist in Scotland'
- Jack Aitken, 'The Lexicography of Scots: the current position'
- Lord Binning, 'Three letters from Iceland'
- John A Harvie-Brown, 'Notes of a trip to the Orkney Islands, June 1863'
- Harry Finkelstein, 'Scottish herring markets in the Baltic and Russia'
- Geoffrey Hay, 'Sketching country furniture'
- Douglas Willis, 'Flowers of Scotland'
- William Sabiston, 'A primitive bridge in Birsay, Orkney'
- Axel Steensberg, 'Threshing with flails in West Jutland about 1924'