Availability and contents
This volume is in print, and can be ordered by contacting Kenneth Veitch by email.
Price: £14 (individual), £21 (institution) (includes p+p for UK orders)
- Hugh Cheape, '“Convivial and anomalous conversations”: The Society of Antiquaries and their museum'
- Stuart Allan, 'Liberators: some relics of Scottish service in the wars of Spanish South America, 1805-26'
- Godfrey Evans, 'The restoration and enlargement of Hamilton Palace by the 10th Duke of Hamilton, 1806-32'
- David H Caldwell, 'The re-arming of the clans, 1822'
- John Burnett, 'The banner of liberty: symbols and the celebration of the 1832 Reform Bill in Scotland'
- Kerry McMillan, 'The North Bridge model: understanding a misunderstood object from the collections of the National Museums Scotland'
- William Donaldson, 'Re-thinking popular antiquities'
- Michael Bath, 'Emblems from Enea Vico in a Scottish armorial manuscript'
- Stephen Miller, '“If your book is not away”: A note on the lost and unpublished work of the Reverend Walter Gregor'
- Elizabeth Ann Olson, 'Petting the Eel Horsie'