Availability and contents
This volume is in print, and can be ordered by contacting Kenneth Veitch by email.
Price: £6 (includes p&p for UK orders)
- Ian Gow, 'The Northern Athenian Room '
- John P Shaw, 'Thomas Finlayson, flax raiser and dresser at Grangehaugh Lintmill, 1750-1775'
- Una Robertson, 'Some early Scottish bee masters and their books'
- Marion Campbell, 'A farm manager’s cashbook, 1843-1854'
- Harry D Watson, 'Alexander Cunningham of Cellardyke, and the origins of the ‘fifie’'
- Ian H Grant, 'Nyanza watering place'
- Ian A Olson, 'The Greig-Duncan Folk Song Collection: last leaves of a local culture?'
- John Brims, 'The Ross-shire witchcraft case of 1822'
- Dorothy Slee, 'Deid claes'
- Alexander G T Turnbull, 'The right of the Crown to treasure trove in Scotland'