Availability and contents
This volume is currently out of print.
- Iain Fraser, Mark A Hall and Ian G Scott, 'From holy rood to estate folly: chapters in the cultural biography of the Goodlyburn Cross, Perthshire'
- Aaron Allen, 'Production and the missing artefacts: candles, oils and the material culture of urban lighting in early modern Scotland'
- John Burnett, 'Material culture and festivity in central and southern Scotland, c.1770-c.1820'
- Stuart Campbell, 'Defence and defensibility: the material culture of the volunteer movement in Scotland, 1794-1815'
- Rosalind K Marshall, 'Scotland’s Westminster Abbey: the memorials in St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh'
- Stana Nenadic and Alima Bucciantini, 'Science or the Man? commemorations of Charles Darwin in Edinburgh'
- Stephen Miller, '"Wherever one goes, there is some old utensil to be picked up": Scottish folk-life objects collected by the Reverend Walter Gregor'
- Hugh Cheape, 'Song on the good points of a Highland cow'
- Hugh Cheape, 'Divination by sieve and shears'