Availability and contents
This volume is in print, and can be ordered by contacting Kenneth Veitch by email.
Price: £6 (includes p&p for UK orders)
- Charles J Burnett, 'Early officers of arms in Scotland'
- A J Aitken, 'James Murray, master of Scots'
- John Burnett, 'The Kipper Fair and the Cadger’s Races at Newton-on-Ayr'
- Thomas Day, 'The construction and maintenance of the Aberdeen-Inverurie Turnpike, 1796-1866: a case study'
- Heather Holmes, 'The Kirkintilloch bothy fire tragedy of September 16, 1937: an examination of the incident and the resulting legislation'
- Mowbray Pearson, 'Aspects of farming in Kincardineshire 1779 to 1786, the diary of Dr James Badenach, Balmakewan'
- Ruth Richens, 'Changes in the physical and social landscape of three Lanarkshire farms during the eighteenth-century agricultural reorganisation'
- Ian A Olson, 'The influence of nineteenth century migrant workers on the Greig-Duncan Folk Song Collection'
- Keith Williamson, 'A maze of words. The William Will Fellowship Data-base Project'
- Isobel Cramond and Ronnie Cramond, 'Notes on an Edinburgh coaching firm'
- Owen F Hand, 'Flashbacks: everyday history for our own times'