Availability and contents
This volume is currently out of print.
- Ian A Olson, 'The battle of Harlaw, its Lowland histories and their balladry: historical confirmation or confabulation?'
- Terri Sabatos, 'The Memorial of James Stewart, Earl of Moray, and the visual culture of bloodfeud in early modern Scotland'
- Kate Newland, 'James Baine, His Majesty’s Master Wright, c.1630-1704: "an honest and ingenuous spirit …"'
- James Porter, 'The Agnes Hume Music Book, 1704'
- Rhona Brown, '“The Cape still flourishes anon”: a new club poem by Robert Fergusson'
- Robert Hay, 'Bere barley: rediscovering a Scottish staple'