Availability and contents
This volume is in print, and can be ordered by contacting Kenneth Veitch by email.
Price: £14 (individual), £21 (institution) (includes p+p for UK orders)
- Geoffrey Stell, 'Scotland and Europe 1400-1700: some architectural links'
- Margaret H B Sanderson, 'Lives of the Scottish cottars, 1585-1620: the evidence of their testaments'
- Gordon Pentland, 'Hogarth’s Scots'
- Forbes W Robertson, 'Orchards, fruits and gardeners in early nineteenth-century Scotland'
- Donald E Meek, 'Early steamship travel from the other side: An 1829 Gaelic account of the Maid of Morven'
- Irene Maver, 'The rise and fall of the Scottish provost: civic leadership and burgh identity between the seventeenth and twenty-first centuries'
- Hugh Cheape, 'Touchstones of belief: the charms and amulets collection of the National Museums Scotland'
- John G Dunbar, 'Two drawings from John Slezer's Theatrum Scotiae? Elgin and Fortrose Cathedrals'
- Gordon K Booth, 'A reluctant convert to feminism: William Robertson Smith and the Edinburgh University ladies' classes'
- Katherine Campbell, 'The Masons' Walk at Rosehearty'