- Forbes W Robertson, 'Pears in old Scottish orchards'
- Alexander Fenton and Roger Leitch, 'Itinerant traders in Scotland'
- Margaret H B Sanderson, 'Clothing sixteenth-century Scotland: crafts, clothes and clients'
- Jim Black, '“A neat settlement of weavers”: the planned village of Spittalfield and its Muckle Hoose'
- Iain S Macdonald, 'William Forbes of Callendar and the Falkirk trysts: notes on some late eighteenth- and early nineteenth-century drovers and others'
- Alistair Mutch, 'Agriculture and empire: General Patrick ‘Tiger’ Duff and the shaping of north-east Scotland'
- Robert Hay, 'Improvement not clearance: a factor’s instructions to his ground officers on the Isle of Lismore, 1831-46'
- Heather Holmes, 'The character of the Royal Highland Show, 1870-1900'
- Ian A Olson, '“The Bonny Lass o’ Fyvie” or “Pretty Peggy of Derby”?'
- Sarah Bromage and Josephine Anthony, 'Glasgow Printing Trades Amateur Rowing Club'
- Tiber F M Falzett, 'Aspects of indigenous instrument technologies and the question of the smallpipe in the old and new world Gàidhealtachds'
- Emily Lyle, '“The Tale of the Bold Braband” named in The Complaynt of Scotland'