- John Dunbar, 'Some sixteenth-century French parallels for the palace of Falkland'
- James Holloway, 'H A J Munro of Novar'
- Doreen J Waugh, 'Place-name evidence for Scandinavian settlement in Scotland'
- Sydney Wood, 'Education in nineteenth-century rural Scotland – an Aberdeenshire case study'
- Elizabeth Beaton, 'The Sutherland technical school: pioneer education for crofters’ sons'
- Craig Young, 'Women’s work, family and rural trades in nineteenth-century Scotland'
- Jean Dundas, 'The delivery book of Lawers Pier of the Lochtay Steamboat Company 1905-1920'
- Roger Leitch, 'Working lives of the Tay and Earn salmon fishermen'
- Jonathan Bell, 'Donegal women as migrant workers in Scotland'
- Hugh Cheape and Ian Fleming, 'Wire weaving by hand. A M Russell’s and the production of wire netting for agriculture'
- David Alston, 'The Cromarty hemp factory'
- A Roberts, 'Midges a modern scourge? The evidence of early accounts'