Availability and contents
This volume is currently out of print.
- Alexander Fenton, 'Conserving the heritage'
- Dana Bentley-Cranch, 'Effigy and portrait in sixteenth-century Scotland'
- Geoffrey Stell, 'By land and sea in medieval and early modern Scotland'
- Elizabeth P D Torrie, 'The work of the Scottish Medieval Burgh Survey'
- David H Caldwell, 'The use and effect of weapons: the Scottish experience'
- Alison D Morrison-Low, 'Sir David Brewster and photography'
- Robert Smart, ‘Famous throughout the world: Valentine & Sons Ltd'
- Una Roberston, 'Pigeons as a source of food in eighteenth-century Scotland'
- Penelope Walker, 'Bees boles and past beekeeping in Scotland'
- Mark Dilworth, 'An abortive missionary visit to Fair Isles in 1841'
- Jean Dundas, 'The diary of James Fyffe'
- Alfred Kolehmainen, 'Wooden locks from Finland'