- Jennifer Melville, 'Cauld blaws the Blast across the Moor, an early painting by John MacWhirter rediscovered'
- Evelyn Stell, 'Lady Jean Campbell’s seventeenth-century music book'
- Colleen E Batey, 'A Norse horizontal mill'
- Annette Carruthers, 'Form and function in the Scottish home, 1600-1950'
- Nancy Hewison, 'The diary of a gardener at Skaill, Orkney: 3 January – 7 May 1801'
- A D Boney, 'Reparations to the worklooms: eighteenth-century garden tools'
- Dorothy I Kidd, 'Scotland’s forgotten lumberjills'
- Margaret H King, 'Marriage and traditions in fishing communities'
- Gillian Munro, 'Tradition and innovation in the life of a fisherman’s wife on the Buchan coast'
- Athol L Murray, 'The salmon fishings of Strathnaver, 1558-1559'
- David B Smith, 'Some decorated curling stones'
- George Bruce, 'The Scottish herring market and the Finkelsteins'
- N Mayhew, 'Medieval bread in Scotland'
- John Morrison, 'The Garrabost Meal Mill, Lewis'