- Joanna Gordon, 'The objects themselves: a short note on the life and ideas of Angus Graham'
- Hugh Cheape, 'By word of mouth: Donald Macdonald'
- S Bruce and S Yearley, 'The de Wet portraits of the Scottish kings'
- Michael Turnbull, 'Joseph Hislop (1844-1977): a cultural ambassador'
- Patricia Lysaght, 'Swedish ethnological surveys in the Western Isles of Scotland, 1939, 1948; some data from Ireland'
- Fionnuala Williams, 'Irish Versions of some proverbs found in Scots'
- Albert Bil , 'The decline of the shieling tradition in Perthshire'
- Mark Dilworth, 'The building of the Roman Catholic chapel in Wick 1832-39'
- Robert B K Stevenson, 'Bettie Burk’s brogues: the making of a relic'