Send us your desk view
Take a photo of the view from your desk or work space for our alumni collage and it could appear in Edit magazine.
We want to know more about our alumni and their work. Send us a view from your desk, lab, field, workshop, ward, home office, studio - wherever you spend time working and creating - and help us make an alumni collage.
To inspire you, we asked colleagues from around the University of Edinburgh to do the same:
1. The Alumni team in Charles Stewart House
Fans of our Facebook page will recognise this view from the Alumni team's office in Charles Stewart House on Chambers Street. Lucy captured this striking image as the sun was setting.
2. Dr Sue Fletcher Watson in the Patrick Wild Centre
This lovely view was captured in the office of Dr Sue Fletcher Watson. She is a researcher in the Patrick Wild Centre for Research into Autisn, Fragile X Syndrome and Intellectual Disabilities, and is based in the Royal Edinburgh Hospital in Morningside.
3. Julianne Reddin in the Business School
Julianne is the Alumni Manager in the University's Business School and enjoys this view of George Square Gardens.
4. Our global offices
Skyscrapers dominate in these photos sent by Dalinda Perez-Alvarez from the University's office in Santiago, Chile, and Scott McQuarrie, who works in the North American office in New York.
Send us your view
If you would like to submit your view please read the guidelines below and then send your photo, along with your name and degree details to the Alumni team, by 20 April 2018:
- You can enter as many photos as you wish.
- Submit photos in jpeg format, at 300 dpi, in colour, unfiltered and preferably landscape.
- Do not include identifiable individuals.
- We may edit the caption for publications purposes.
- Your entry may be used in Edit magazine and will be published online. You will be kept up to date of our intentions to your photo in our communications.
- The choice for publication in Edit magazine is taken by the editor.
- Your name, profession and degree details will be published with your photo.