HR and Finance
The University is transforming our HR and finance services and giving everyone a new online system called People and Money – accessible via MyEd – for the tasks we need to get done day to day.
Our HR and payroll services, supported by the People and Money system, are now live. Our new finance services will go live in August 2022.
Logging in to People and Money
To log in to People and Money, click the button below and choose 'Company single sign-on'.
This will take you to the University's login page where you can sign in with your EASE credentials to access the People and Money homepage.
You can also access People and Money by navigating to 'My Information' or 'Staff Resources' within MyEd.
- Students employed as staff members at the University should use their staff MyEd login details to access People and Money.
- If you do not have access to your staff MyEd account, please contact IS.Helpline@ed.ac.uk.
How to get support
- You can check your payslip and information such as your bank account details in People and Money.
- Payroll Services have provided tools and information allowing you to see what impact the April 2022 rise in National Insurance contributions might have on your take-home pay.
Visit the Payroll Services web page
Please contact the Finance Helpline if you have any other queries related to finance.
Visit the Finance Helpline page
If you have a question about HR, please log in to People and Money to:
- Search My Knowledge – a bank of in-system guidance – for answers to common HR queries.
- Contact the HR Helpline for dedicated support by raising a query through the system, choosing the correct category so we can channel it to the right team quicker.
Find out more about People and Money
Visit our web pages to find out more about the transformation in our HR and finance services, supported by the People and Money system.
Visit the People and Money staff web pages
The finance parts of People and Money will go live in August 2022.
In the meantime, you can find out more about our current finance teams and services on the Finance web pages.
The Procurement Office helps select the best suppliers and achieves value for money from departmental and research funds.