Checking your application status
Before getting in touch, use the Applicant Hub to monitor your application status and check decision deadlines in the Degree Finder.
It’s taking us longer than usual to process applications this year, due to the exceptionally high number we have received.
We will respond to your application as soon as we can.
What you can do now
Waiting for a decision on your application can be an anxious time and we appreciate you are keen to hear from us.
Here’s what you should do:
- 1. Track your application progress on the Applicant Hub
- Log in to the Applicant Hub
- 2. Check your programme details on the degree finder where we explain specific application and decision deadlines
- Visit the Degree Finder
- 3. Contact us only if you need to know more, using our dedicated application status enquiry route
Application Hub tips and support
The Applicant Hub is a secure site that allows you to:
- edit some of your personal details
- submit further documents that may be requested by our admissions teams
- track the progress of your application.
You will have received a username and a password for the Applicant Hub when you submitted your online application.
Check the Applicant Hub regularly
Check the Applicant Hub and your email inbox regularly to look out for updates or requests for additional information.
Emails from the Applicant Hub may be mistaken for spam by your email client. If you have not already done so, add ed.ac.uk to your email safe senders list, so you don’t miss any messages we send you.
Applicant Hub support website
If you are having any problems accessing the Applicant Hub, check these support pages.