We have the largest campus computing network in Britain with more than 3,000 computers in a variety of open-access and specialised computer labs.
You'll benefit from:
- 30 open-access computer labs with more than 1,200 computers across the University
- 300 open-access computers in University cafe areas
- 24-hour computer access in key locations
- almost 100% Wi-Fi coverage in our buildings
- free laptop loans from our libraries
- your own University email address with online access to lecture notes, assessment and course information
In addition to our open-access facilities, many of our schools have computers available for their students.
Help and support
Many of you will be competent IT users but if you have any gaps in your knowledge we offer courses on IT skills throughout the year.
There's also a wide range of self-help material on the web as well as a comprehensive helpline service.