26 Nov 18. DPUK PET-MR collaboration
Edinburgh Imaging are happy to announce our ‘Researcher’s toolkit’ in partnership with the DPUK PET-MR.
Edinburgh Imaging collaborates with six other UK institutions under the umbrella of the MRC-funded Dementias Platform UK (DPUK) PET-MR Partnership.
The Partnership aims to facilitate high-quality research using PET-MR, a new hybrid imaging technology.
About the toolkit
The Partnership have together developed a "Researchers’ toolkit". The toolkit aims to assist you establishing a PET-MR research project.
The toolkit consists of freely downloadable documents, which you can modify according to your local resources & needs.
- DPUK PETMR participant information sheet
- DPUK PETMR consent form
- DPUK PETMR letter of invitation
- DPUK PETMR FAQ’s for patient or participants
- DPUK PETMR words of wisdom for researchers
- DPUK PETMR delegation log
- DPUK PETMR adverse event report
- DPUK PET-MR image transmittal form