- Deanery of Clinical Sciences Funding Challenge 2024
- Mrs Anna March will receive the George Gray Youngson Medal
- New online postgraduate programme in Surgical Writing and Evidence Based Practice.
- Reminder, PRES is now open to University of Edinburgh postgraduate research students until 15th May.
- Attention to all Postgraduate Research Students
- Deanery of Clinical Sciences Funding Challenge 2023
The Athena Swan Charter is a framework which is used across the globe to support and transform genter equality within higher education(HE) and research.
We strive to promote a culture of respect and inclusion of people from all backgrounds that nurtures excellence, leadership and innovation. The Deanery of Clinical Sciences, jointly with the Deanery of Molecular, Genetic and Population Health Sciences, is delighted to have been awarded Athena Swan Silver ststus since 2016.