- Deanery of Clinical Sciences Funding Challenge 2023
- Congratulations to Chantelle Aftab EUSA Teacher of the Year award 2022
- The David and Molly Pyott Foundation Scholarships in Ophthalmology
- Edinburgh University Students Association Teaching Awards 2022
- Surviving COVID-19 – The Future of the NHS
- Masterclass with Dr Martin Pule: Research to revolution in cancer treatment
The Athena Swan Charter is a framework which is used across the globe to support and transform genter equality within higher education(HE) and research.
We strive to promote a culture of respect and inclusion of people from all backgrounds that nurtures excellence, leadership and innovation. The Deanery of Clinical Sciences, jointly with the Deanery of Molecular, Genetic and Population Health Sciences, is delighted to have been awarded Athena Swan Silver ststus since 2016.