10 Oct 18. ERS audit & research evening 2018
On Tuesday 9th October, NHS Lothian based radiology trainees presented their research & audit at the annual Edinburgh Radiological Society meeting.
What is the ERS?
- The Edinburgh Radiological Society (ERS) is run by & for radiologists in & around Edinburgh
- The ERS meets several times each year for educational & research sessions, as well as for social events
- The Society supports audit & research by local radiology trainees
- The Society's audit & research evening is scheduled annually in the autumn
Tom Philps prize
- Dylan Yong won this year's Tom Philps prize for the best audit & research presentation
- Dylan's presentation was entitled "Percutaneous abscess drainage in inflammatory bowel disease: an eight year experience"
- The judges were impressed with Dylan's research & presentation quality, as well as with the potential future clinical improvement based on his work