14 Sep 18. Edinburgh Imaging Facilities
Edinburgh Imaging Facilities, advancing healthcare through excellence in imaging science.
Edinburgh Imaging has expanded its world class imaging facilities, made possible by generous external & internal investments.
Edinburgh Imaging's video lets you see what imaging modalities & facilities we host. You can also hear how our dedicated team of staff facilitate a varied portfolio of image-based research. Edinburgh Imaging has one of the largest academic radiology teams in the UK.
Three of our facilities are hospital embedded, which means they can support acute research:
1. Edinburgh Imaging facility (QMRI) – home of Scotland’s first PET-MR scanner
- Siemens Biograph mMR (PET-MR)
- Two PET-CT scanners
- 3T wide bore Skyra-fit MRI scanner
- GE PETtrace Cyclotron
- MHRA accredited radiochemistry suite
- Multi-modal retinal imaging (e.g. fundus camera, optical coherence tomography)
- Image analysis suite
Siemens MAGNETOM Prisma 3T MRI scanner
- GE Signa 1.5T MRI scanner