You’ll have access to a range of services to help you with your studies, from academic to personal support.
Even though I’m not physically on campus, I’ve also been able to benefit from the services that the University of Edinburgh offers such as the digital library and the workshops offered through the Institute for Academic Development.
While studying with us, support services include:
- access to an IT support helpline service and technical support
- access to 500,000 e-books and ejournals within the library
- English language support, including a proofreading service
- 13,000 skills development courses on LinkedIn Learning
- academic and personal development resources
- Skype or email discussions with the Student Disability Service related to specific needs
- email-based sessions delivered by the Counselling Service
- information for students who are carers (although the link will bring you to a page for Undergraduate students, Postgraduate students who are carers are also able to access the service)
- information for students who are parents
In addition to teaching staff, there is great support from administrative, technical and library staff - they really could not be more helpful.