Our Careers Service
Our award-winning Careers Service provides advice and support, whatever your plans.
As an online student, you will have access to:
- the careers website providing advice and information
- tailored email support to questions
- Skype or telephone appointments with our Careers Consultants
Careers support for our online students
Our online students have access to the Careers website, which provides advice and information on:
- industry and occupation profiles
- CVs, applications and interview support
- career planning
We also provide a range of e-books that can help you:
- prepare for psychometric tests, interviews and assessments
- think about career planning and career transitions
- develop employability skills
The Careers Service is available to our online students through email support or Skype or telephone appointments from our Careers Consultants.
Appointments can cover:
- Careers guidance
- CV & application advice
- LinkedIn profiles
- Practice interviews
This support is available to all current students and for two years after graduation.
One-to-one support from the Careers Service