Student Immigration Service

Current students

If you are a current student, returning from interruption, or if you have deferred your studies - you can request a CAS by contacting us through our enquiry form.

Renewing or extending your visa

By requesting a CAS you confirm you have read and understood the Guidance for CAS Issuance

Guidance for CAS Issuance

You must contact us through this form if you intend to renew or extend your Student route visa.  

We can then advise you on what you need to do next.  

Deferring your studies  

If you have deferred your studies, and previously requested a CAS, you can no longer request a CAS through Euclid. 

You will need to complete the enquiry form to request a CAS. 

Graduate visa

If you are applying for the Graduate visa, you do not need a new CAS number.  

If you are eligible, we will send you a confirmation email with the CAS number you need to make your application. 

Graduate visa: learn more


You should expect to receive a reply from us within 5 working days of submitting the form. 
Please do not use the form to request a copy of a previously issued CAS number.


Request your CAS