Contact the Student Immigration Service
How to get in touch with the Student Immigration Service
Services for students
If you would like to meet with one of our student immigration advisers, please book an appointment online.
We take your privacy seriously - please read our Privacy Notice.
Services offered at appointments
Appointments are for:
- Enquiries about UK visa applications
- Advice about immigration options for work during or after study
- Consequences of changes to your circumstances or studies
- Lost passport/visa/Biometric Residence Permit
- Visa refusals
We can also check your supporting documents for an application in the following visa categories:
- Tier-4 General (and dependants)
- Replacement BRP
- Transfer of Conditions
We can only check and send applications for the following visa categories:
- Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme (and dependants)
- Start-up visas (and dependants)
All our appointments take place in Old College. If you are unable to attend an appointment at this location, please email email@example.com with details.
If you are unable to book an appointment within 2 weeks and your query is urgent, please contact us with a summary of what you need help with. We will be able to arrange an appointment outwith our usual hours if this is deemed necessary.
The Student Immigration Service telephone number is 0131 650 9265. Please note our office hours are Monday to Friday 09.00 -17.00.
Please note we CANNOT provide immigration advice on the telephone. It is best that immigration advice queries are directed to us via email or by booking an appointment with an adviser.