Student Immigration Service

Deferred students

You will need a new CAS number if you have deferred your studies. Contact us through our enquiry form to request one.

You cannot request another CAS through EUCLID.

In the form, please select: 


  • What best describes you: Current student (I have started studying at the University of Edinburgh)

  • What is your enquiry about: Renewing your visa or extending your studies (including to request a CAS)


You should expect a reply from us within 5 working days of submitting the form.  

Request a CAS through our enquiry form