Student Immigration Service

Pre-sessional students

If you have an offer for an English Pre-sessional programme, you do not need to request a CAS from us. We will issue your CAS number once we receive the required information from your school.

Typically, this is around the second week of May.

Although you do not need to request a CAS you will have to check that the details in your CAS are correct.

CAS and visa information for pre-sessional students