List owner email commands
Some administrative requests are only available to list owners. They are essential for all procedures in limited access mode, and to perform requests in place of users.
- ADD "listname" user@host Firstname lastname
- Add command similar to SUBSCRIBE. You can avoid user notification by using the QUIET prefix (i.e.: QUIET ADD).
- DELETE "listname" user@host
- Delete command similar to UNSUBSCRIBE. You can avoid user notification by using the QUIET prefix (i.e.: QUIET DELETE).
- REMIND "listname"
- "REMIND" is used by list owners in order to send an individual service reminder message to each subscriber. The text of the message can be modified by editing a template available using the web interface.
- REMIND *
- REMIND * is used by the listmaster to send to each subscriber of any list a single message with a summary of his/her subscriptions.