Sharing things: season one assortment. All the guests and some of the conversations.
To prepare for the launch of season two on Thursday 9 April 2020, we've gathered together everyone from season one in a bumper special edition of Sharing things.
If you haven’t listened before, this assortment of conversational gems is a great way to welcome 20 new people into your life. If you are already a subscriber, then what better way to limber up for season two.
Just in case voice recognition isn’t your thing, our season one assortment features (in order):
- Martha Greenbank and Julia Calvert
- Rosie Taylor and Melanie Reid
- Anne Miller and Hadrien Espiard
- Beth Fellows and Catherine Wilson
- Beth Christie and Udita Banerjee
- Ross Nixon and Catherine Rayner
- Geoff Palmer and David Gray
- Lori Watson and Russell Jones
- Srishti Chaudhary and Abrisham Ahmadzadeh
- Prince Chakanyuka and Kezia Dugdale
About Sharing things
Each episode of Sharing things is a conversation between two members of our university community. It could be a student, a member of staff or a graduate, the only thing they have in common at the beginning is Edinburgh. We start with an object. A special, treasured or significant item that we have asked each guest to bring to the conversation. What happens next is sometimes funny, sometimes moving and always unexpected.
View the transcript for Sharing things: season one assortment.
Use our online form to leave feedback about Sharing things