Sharing things: season one assortment. All the guests and some of the conversations.
To prepare for the launch of season two on Thursday 9 April 2020, we've gathered together everyone from season one in a bumper special edition of Sharing things.
If you haven’t listened before, this assortment of conversational gems is a great way to welcome 20 new people into your life. If you are already a subscriber, then what better way to limber up for season two.
Just in case voice recognition isn’t your thing, our season one assortment features (in order):
- Martha Greenbank and Julia Calvert
- Rosie Taylor and Melanie Reid
- Anne Miller and Hadrien Espiard
- Beth Fellows and Catherine Wilson
- Beth Christie and Udita Banerjee
- Ross Nixon and Catherine Rayner
- Geoff Palmer and David Gray
- Lori Watson and Russell Jones
- Srishti Chaudhary and Abrisham Ahmadzadeh
- Prince Chakanyuka and Kezia Dugdale
About Sharing things
Each episode of Sharing things is a conversation between two members of our university community. It could be a student, a member of staff or a graduate, the only thing they have in common at the beginning is Edinburgh. We start with an object. A special, treasured or significant item that we have asked each guest to bring to the conversation. What happens next is sometimes funny, sometimes moving and always unexpected.