Contact details for the Principal and his support staff. If you wish to contact the Principal, please email email@example.com
N.B. emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org are read by Principal's Office staff.
- The University of Edinburgh
- Post Code
- EH8 9YL
Post will be collected at least twice a week as part of our hybrid working pattern.
Principal's Office staff
|Chief of Staff and Head of the Principal's Office
|Principal's Personal Assistant and Diary Manager
Other useful contact details
For enquiries requiring an urgent response please contact the relevant department direct.
- The University Switchboard number is +44(0)131 650 1000
- Key University Contacts https://www.ed.ac.uk/contacts
- Schools and Departments https://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/
- EdHelp – for current students https://www.ed.ac.uk/edhelp/edhelp-contact-us
- For prospective students https://www.ed.ac.uk/studying/contacts
- Parents and supporter enquiries https://www.ed.ac.uk/students/new-students/parents
- Residence Life – for University accommodation issues https://www.ed.ac.uk/residence-life/contact-us
- Press enquiries https://www.ed.ac.uk/communications-marketing/press-and-pr/press-and-pr
- Complaints https://www.ed.ac.uk/university-secretary-group/complaint-handling-procedure
Contact us through an online sign language interpreter
British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact the University of Edinburgh via Contact Scotland BSL, the online British Sign Language video relay interpreting service.