Computing Lab Facilities
FAQs on computing facilities in University open-access labs, plus uCreate multimedia and specialist IT software & hardware facilities.
Open-access computing labs
- Where can I find open-access computing lab facilities?
- What computing facilities are on offer?
- Can I see the current availability of the computers in open-access labs?
- How do I save files on open-access computers?
- What software is installed on University computers? : Windows and Mac
For more information on student computing lab facilities, view our webpages.
uCreate - Multimedia and specialist IT software and hardware facilities
- Where do I find the uCreate multimedia departments?
- How and where can I print my own poster-sized documents?
- How do I prepare a poster for printing?
- What specialist multimedia software is available in the uCreate Main Library and Kings Buildings labs?
- What specialist multimedia hardware is available in the uCreate Main Library and Kings Buildings labs?
- What equipment can I borrow from the uCreate Kings Buildings lab?
- How do I book a uCreate Main Library lab computer?
For more information on uCreate multimedia and specialist IT software & hardware facilities, view our webpages.