FAQs on username, password, authentication issues and how to register for access to further services.
General authentication or login issues
- Can't log into University computers or Office 365 - Try reactivating your account first, otherwise contact the IS Helpline
- Can't log into eduroam wi-fi
- Can't log into MyEd
Changing/resetting your password
If you have forgotten your password and need to reset it or if you remember your password and simply want to change it, please follow the instructions below:
Remote connection issues to computers on campus
If your computer on campus is frozen or shut down and you can't connect into it, Information Services will unfortunately not be able to restart it remotely.
In such cases, please contact your building's Facilities team to look at manually restart the machine on your behalf.
Card and door access issues
- I cannot get access to a specific building using my card. Why?
- I've forgotten my University card PIN. Where can I find it?
- I've lost my University card and cannot access swipe doors. What should I do?
- How do I report an access door that is not working?
Registering for access to other University services
Do you need to register for a further particular University service? Please select from the following matrix of popular services for registration details.
|Alumni Portal||BI Suite - Reporting & analytics tools||Committee Intranets|
|EdWeb - University website CMS system||EUCLID - student life cycle management suite||Job Vacancies|
|Turnitin - Plagiarism prevention & detection tool||Unidesk - University call management system||VPN - Virtual Private Network|
|Web Room Booking||Wiki - The centralised University wiki service||Visitor Registration System (VRS)|