EUCLID & Applicants
FAQs for University applicants as well as help with EUCLID and the Application Hub.
- I have forgotten my username / password. What can I do?
- I have not been given my initial password, how can I find it?
- My date of birth is incorrect, how can I change it?
- Where can I update details such as my personal email address?
- How do I upload a card photo?
EUCLID is a web-based approach for the interaction between applicants, students and the University.
- How do I apply for a course? - Undergraduate / Postgraduate
- How do I apply for a scholarship? (Note: You must apply for a course first before applying for a scholarship)
- How do I access EUCLID and the Applicant Hub?
- How can I find help with uploading documents via EUCLID?
Further help with EUCLID and applications
Still need help?
Students and Alumni
Staff, Visitors and Non-Uni Members