Sustainability Champions: call for case studies (chance to win a £20 Eco Larder voucher!)
Show off how you are going above and beyond, and help other Sustainability Champions to replicate your ideas when we're back on campus by creating a short case study!
The deadline is now Friday 19 June 2020.
How to submit a case study
- Complete the PowerPoint template below, including bullet-point summaries and relevant photos. This needs to be University-based.
- Email your case study to SRS.Department@ed.ac.uk.
- These will be shared on our staff and student Sustainability Champion webpages and may also be promoted on social media or our newsletter, earning you well deserved recognition for your hard work!
Prize draw with a chance to win a £20 voucher
- The closing date for receipt of entry is Friday 19 June 2020 (previously Friday 29 May 2020). We will continue to take case studies after this date, however, they won't be eligible for this prize draw.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is one £20 voucher from the Eco Larder.
- A cash alternative cannot be substituted for the prize.
- Winners will be notified of results by email within one week of the closing date.
- We may ask the winner for a promotional photo and to publish their name, however, the winner is welcome to decline this request.
The Sustainability Champion network
Sustainability Champions make up a supportive network of staff and students learning how to make positive changes at the University in response to the climate crisis and global Sustainable Development Goals.
Everyone at the University of Edinburgh is welcome to join the network. Find out how to join the network below.