Help improve our services
We pay students to take part in a range of research activities to help us work out how best to improve our services. Register your details if you would like to take part.
We want to improve our services to prospective students and applicants by better understanding your needs and how you experience our services.
Our research activities are open to:
- anyone thinking about study at university (not necessarily Edinburgh)
- people who have applied to study with us (don't worry, your honest views have no bearing on your application to study whatsoever)
- students already with us who can reflect on their experience of applying and joining the University of Edinburgh
Improve our services and earn shopping vouchers
We run a range of research activities across the year, including:
- one-to-one interviews
- group workshops
- website and system reviews
The payment varies on the nature of the activity, but as an indicator we provide a £20 shopping voucher for an interview lasting up to an hour.
Provide some basic details about yourself, so that we can invite you to participate when the right research opportunities arise.
- We will keep your details on file for an academic year, and then contact you to check whether you want to remain on our database.
- You can be removed or change your details at any time by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not share the details you provide with any other parties.
Register your interest in taking part in student user research (Microsoft web form)