About our website

Update personal information on web pages

You can request that the University updates or removes information about you on its web pages. This could be because of a name change or because you’ve left the University for example.

Who do I need to contact?

To request an information change or removal you should contact the website owner to request this.

Most areas of the University manage their collection and retention of personal information independently so contact the school, unit or service which holds it.

List of all our schools, colleges and units

Not sure of the right contact?

If are unable to find contact details please contact the Information Services Helpline detailing the change needed and the exact website address of the page containing the information.