Support if you are experiencing difficulties or distress.
We take the wellbeing and mental health of our students seriously. Help is available if you’re having a crisis, are in distress, or simply need someone to talk to.
If you are studying for credit, and therefore a fully matriculated student, you can access the University’s dedicated counselling and advice services:
- Your Personal Tutor (usually your first port of call for advice)
- The University's Student Counselling Service (free service, by appointment only)
- The Advice Place (based near George Square, with drop in service for confidential and impartial advice on all matters)
- University Chaplaincy (all welcome, regardless of faith)
- University Health Service (GP and specialist clinics)
If you are not studying for credit, and therefore not a matriculated student, we encourage you to use these external services: