Student Administration

Academic Transcript Order Form

Please only request paper copies where absolutely necessary - these requests will take longer to turn around than requests for documents in electronic format. Current students and graduates from 2012 onwards can forward, download or print documents via MyEd at MyEd --> Accounts --> My Student Record --> Documents.

  1. Start (current step)
  2. Format
  3. Delivery Details
  4. Additional Information
  5. Complete

Who can use this form

  • Current students and graduates from 2012: You can send a link to a PDF from MyEd. Use this form if you require a hard copy of your transcript, or if for any reason the MyEd option is not available.
  • Graduates prior to 2012: Use this form to request a PDF or hard copy of your transcript.
  • MSc (by Research) graduates: Select "MSc Taught" as your qualification. We can only produce transcripts for MScR students who took classes that were assessed with a mark/grade.

Who should not use this form

Enter S1234567 if you cannot remember your matriculation number