Student Administration

Official Documents

Official Documents available to University of Edinburgh students, former students and graduates.

Owing to extremely high volumes of requests related to November 2019 graduations, please expect your document order to take up to 15 days to be processed. If you are a current student or have graduated since 2012, you may wish to use the electronic document service.


Current students of the University of Edinburgh