An Academic Statement will confirm the title of your degree, date of graduation and class of Honours (if applicable). A statement cannot be issued in advance of a degree being awarded at a graduation ceremony. Please note that Academic Statements can only be requested by the graduate and not by a third party.
Graduates: 2012 and after
- Graduates (2012 onwards) can view, print and send their Academic Statement electronically via the Electronic Document Service.
Some users are experiencing difficulties accessing their academic statement from the Electronic Document Service.
If necessary, please use the following steps to access your academic statement
2. On the error message please click on the ‘My Ed’ written in blue
3. Log in using your University Username (UUN/Student number) and password
4. Click on Documents on the left menu bar
5. This will then show your Academic Statement which you can preview, download or send
- A paper copy of an Academic Statement can be ordered (if specifically required) and will be mailed within 10 working days.
Graduates: before 2012
- A paper copy of an Academic Statement can be ordered and will be mailed within 10 working days.
- If you require your Academic Statement to be sent to a prospective employer, or to another academic institution as a .pdf, order a copy and provide the email address of the recipient on your order. The email address provided must be an institutional or business email address. Please check with the recipient that they are willing to accept this before ordering.
- You should substitute S1234567 if you cannot recall your student number and 123456 for your examination number