Benefits for University staff
Information on various types of benefits, clubs, activities and discounts available to University staff.
Edinburgh and the University
In the office
- Get the latest Microsoft Office software
- Research Support
- Learning & Development
- Research Staff brochure
- Support for international staff
Outside the office
- Staff discounts
- First Scottish University Credit Union
- Pension Schemes
- Universities Retired Staff Association
- Support for Carers booklet and Childcare
- Mental health: staff counselling, Chaplaincy (for all faiths and none), Feeling Good App, Big White Wall, SilverCloud.
Easter Bush campus
- Mental Health Portal (pages accessible for staff and students only) (secured)
- Facilities to support cycling
- Veg garden
- Vet Practices and Hospitals
- Sports & Exercise The Centre for Sport and Exercise offers discounted memberships to University staff. Furthermore, there are yoga and pilates classes on Easter Bush campus as well as a metafit class. You'll receive information at Induction and you can subscribe to the mailing list by emailing EBCampusWellbeing@ed.ac.uk or visit the Easter Bush wellbeing Facebook page.
- Career Development Committee
- Easter Bush Postdoc Committee (Intranet)
- Multi Faith Contemplation Room in the Veterinary Teaching Building, please ask at reception for details.
- Easter Bush Science Outreach Centre (EBSOC)
If you have specific interests in mind which aren't listed in this page, you might find the information you need by browsing the University Staff services A-Z.