The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies has risen in the latest QS World University Rankings by subject to third in the world, a rise of three places from last year's ranking.
- CEPEF4 equine anaesthesia mortality study gathers data
- Collie home with barely a scratch after sticky situation
- Courses to connect students with campus wildlife
- Student award aids efforts to safeguard hedgehogs
- Looking back at an exceptional year of veterinary care
- Hospital named best host venue in blood bank awards
World leading research within the School is led by the Roslin Institute.