Founded by William Dick in 1823, the School celebrates its bicentenary in 2023 marking 200 years of veterinary teaching.
- Teaching tools aid students in developing key practical skills
- Student led workshops support vulnerable children
- Intense physiotherapy gets Beau back on her feet
- Multi-species study aids understanding of bird flu
- Proactive cat healthcare can prevent common conditions
- Marking two centuries of veterinary expertise
World leading research within the School is led by the Roslin Institute.
Veterinary and diagnostic services for the public, farmers and veterinary profession.
The Conservation Science group is an inter-disciplinary collaboration between wildlife veterinarians and geneticists.
Help us make a difference by supporting our priority areas.