Undergraduate Open Days
The University of Edinburgh's Undergraduate Open Days offer you the opportunity to find out more about studying with us.
- Enzyme levels could inform canine oral cancer prognosis
- Diabetes drug has potential to treat hardened arteries
- Rabies vaccination campaign reaches 2 million dogs
- CTLGH award helps bring genetic gains to smallholders
- Contract tracing tool supports supplies during pandemic
- DNA discoveries could aid oyster success
- Behavioural study aims to benefit racehorse welfare
- Dog lover raises £250,000 for canine cancer research
- Risks to health impact on species reintroduction efforts
- Dick Vet top for veterinary science in UK
World leading research within the School is led by the Roslin Institute.