Advice and support
Help, support and advice for staff and students.
Amid the continued uncertainty surrounding the UK’s withdrawal from the EU, we understand our students and staff – whether from the UK, the EU or outside the EU – will have questions.
It is crucial that you feel informed and supported throughout what many will find an unsettling period. Links to further information, resources and the contact details of University support services are available below.
- Staff health and wellbeing
- Student health and wellbeing
- UK Government: Get ready for Brexit
- Universities UK: Brexit and UK universities
- UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA)
- Edinburgh University Students' Association
- The Advice Place
If you have queries about the impact of Brexit that these pages do not answer, you can contact us. Given the uncertainty at this stage, we may not be able to answer all your queries, or to answer them definitively, but we will work hard to keep you up to date with the relevant changes.