Our brand new programme can help kickstart your entrepreneurial journey with 5 workshops
Whether you're an aspiring entrepreneur or simply curious about the world of startups, our comprehensive Startup Basics programme is tailored to meet your needs. Equip yourself with the essential knowledge, resources and guidance to kickstart your entrepreneurial journey.
Our immersive workshops bring together students and graduates from diverse disciplines and provides a supportive environment to explore your entrepreneurial potential. Meet like-minded people, learn new skills and have something to add to your CV.
You will benefit from attending all five workshops however, you are welcome to pick and mix sessions that are most relevant to you:
- Find your startup – in collaboration with Entrepreneur First – 26th September – 4pm-6pm (NOW FULLY BOOKED)
- Find your startup – in collaboration with Entrepreneur First – 28th September – 4pm – 6pm (SPACES STILL AVAILABLE)
- Validate your idea – 5th October – 4pm-6pm
- Prototyping your MVP – 12th October – 4pm-6pm
- Pitch Practice – 19th October – 4pm – 6pm
- Funding – 26th October – 4pm – 6pm
Can’t make the sessions above or found about them too late? No problem, as we run two cohorts of startup basics a semester. Cohort two opens on the 30th of October, register your interest here and we’ll be in touch.
Our popular ‘Find your startup’ workshops are repeated so you have a choice of dates – you only need to attend one. Each workshop is two hours in length and in-person at the Student Enterprise Hub, Appleton Tower. An online version of the full programme will be delivered during the second semester.
You can attend these sessions with or without a startup idea. For all students and recent graduates, two years after graduation from the University of Edinburgh.