Live Text Q&A times for the College Admissions teams Exhibitor Booths.
Members of our postgraduate College Admissions Teams will be hosting live text chat times for you to come and ask your questions. You can request a text chat with a member of the Admissions team by visiting them at the Virtual Exhibition booths during the advertised times.
While this will not be a presentation and Q&A like many of the other presentations during the Virtual Open Days, we do ask that you register your interest in attending the Text Q&A times so that the Admissions Teams can staff the booths adequately.
Please ensure you attend the College Admissions Booth for the programme(s) you are interested in studying. A list of all the Colleges and relevant Schools is available below.
Admissions text chat hours:
- Tuesday, 22nd March - 15:00-16:00 GMT
- Wednesday, 23rd March - 12:00-13:00 GMT
- Thursday, 24th March - 11:00-12:00 GMT
College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Business School
- School of Divinity
- School of Economics
- Edinburgh College of Art
- Moray House School of Education and Sport
- School of Health in Social Science
- School of History, Classics and Archaeology
- School of Law
- School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures
- School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences
- School of Social and Political Science
College of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine
College of Science & Engineering
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemistry
- School of Engineering
- School of GeoSciences
- School of Informatics
- School of Mathematics
- School of Physics and Astronomy
Before booking your place please read our privacy statement about how we will use your personal data when you have booked for an event.
Found some sessions of interest? Book now through our registration form.
We have lots of sessions running throughout the week in addition to the School sessions which include: admissions Q&A, accommodation, student panels, how to write an application, careers support, fees and funding and much more. You can find the schedule of sessions below and on the booking form: