Create your site
Now you know what your goals are and who you are trying to reach, you can create a website focused on the needs of your priority audience and your business objectives.
With clearly defined objectives and understanding of your users' needs, you can get to work gathering information or refining your existing online content to ensure it addresses their priority tasks.
What do I need to do?
All your online content be it text, video or images should be reviewed with your audience and goals in mind. Ditch the stuff that’s not relevant and focus on making it easy for your audience to answer their own questions.
- Is key information for your priority audience easy to find on your website?
- Do you know the purpose of each piece of content or page on your site?
- Are your contact details highlighted so people can easily contact you if they need to?
- If you need a new site, decide which EdWeb or other service you need to build it in.
How we can help
We can help you to deliver high quality, focused content.
- Effective Digital Content – good practice tips and advice to maximise your content potential.
- EdWeb training and support – get confident managing your website using the EdWeb CMS.
Guidance for using EdWeb on the EdWeb support wiki (EASE login required)
- Flexible CMS options – the award-winning EdWeb Central, EdWeb Distribution and EdGEL services offer a range of flexible options to suit your needs.
- Site build and copy editing services - we deliver high quality, accessible web content, which meets both your user needs and required legislative standards. We also offer a video subtitling service. Contact us to discuss what you need.