University Website Publishing

New website options

If you need a new website for your programme, research area or support unit, you have a number of different options including EdWeb, the centrally managed content management system (CMS).

Site building service

We support the central University Content Management System (CMS), EdWeb.

If you want to build a new site directly in EdWeb or move in an existing site from another system, we can help to get you up and running, either by providing EdWeb access and training, or building your new EdWeb site for you.

Request a new EdWeb site

Find out more about the EdWeb CMS

Find out about our site design and consultancy service

Alternatives to the central service

If the central web publishing framework does not meet your specific needs, there are other options and units in the University who may be able to help you.

EdWeb distribution

The EdWeb distribution offers those with the required technical skills the benefits of EdWeb’s Drupal-based CMS but with more flexibility than the centrally managed service.

EdWeb distribution

CAHSS Digital Innovation team

If your unit is part of the College of  Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, you can get in touch with the College Digital Innovation team.

CAHSS Digital Innovation

Website Development Service

Information Services' Web Development Service work with units across the University to develop sites.

Website Development Service

Web editor training

We provide training and support opportunities to all web editors, regardless of the technology you use to build your site.

Training for all web editors